Excursion to the Manors of Moscow
- Стоимость: from 5 600 ₽ / person
- Количество человек: up to 6 people
- Время: 6 hours
Walking tour. The length of tour - 6 hours
The noble estates of Moscow are special historical monuments and very popular among tourists. The estates preserved the true Russian spirit and architecture of the past unlike the more classic "european" buildings in St. Petersburg. We organize interesting excursions to the estates of the capital.
Manors are not only interesting buildings, galleries, luxurious halls. Their most important component is magnificent parks in the territory adjacent to the mansions. Princes, sovereigns walked along these alleys. They inspired poets and artists. You can also sit on the banks of an old pond, touch the trunks of lindens and oaks, that were planted more than a century ago. In the parks you will see interesting sculptures, rotundas and, of course, fountains.
Excursion to the Museum-Reserve "Kolomenskoye"
The place is ancient and favorite place of many Russian princes and czars. It wasfirst mentioned in the testament of Ivan Kalita (1336 and 1339), the Grand Duke Vasily III loved to walk here, and even in honor of the birth of the heir - his son Ivan the Terrible - he ordered to construct the unique tent-like varietyAscension church, recognized by UNESCO as the World Heritage of humanity. This temple does not have traditional pillars and founded on the walls!
During the tour tourists will be able to know:
- The life of the czar’s court — Konyushenny, Sytny and Povarenny yards, summer life of the residence, their celebration of holidays and meets of foreign ambassadors;
- The activities of Russian architects, whose creations became the pride of the country - the Ascension Church, Our Lady of the Kazan Icon, the bell tower of St. George the Victorious;
- The house of Peter I where the character of the future king was formed;
- The lifestyle of the farmworkers of Kolomna, as called as “cabbage kings”;
- work principles of water mill;
- Beautiful Russian wooden architecture;
- The residence of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich - father of Peter the Great;
- The famous all over the Moscow apple orchard.
Excursion to the Tsaritsyno Palace
A sweet-smelling park with forest landscape brings a pleasure. It’s hard tobelieve that somewhere nearby are the noise and bustle of the million city. There are many cafes and homy restaurants on the banks of the picturesque pond, next to the magnificent fountains. You can spend here all day ... Moreover, you would probably want to visit beautiful palace of the architect Vasily Bazhenov in Neo-Gothic style. It was built following the order of Empress Catherine II and included Palaces, Opera House, Cavalry, Bread Buildings, grape gates and bridges.
During a walking tour of the park – museum and Tsaritsyno nature reserve, you will know the most famous buildings located in the park:
- Bread House;
- Large and Figured bridges;
- The temple of the Icon of the Mother of God "Life-giving Source";
- Big and Small palaces;
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd cavalry corps.
A walk in a suchwonderful and incredibly beautiful park as Tsaritsyno will give you unique opportunity not only to enjoy the beauty of the natural riches of this place, but also to understand what historical significance it had for Tsarist Russia!
|Number of people in the group:||Cost per person in the group:|
|1 pax||15 200 ₽|
|2 pax||9 400 ₽|
|3 pax||7 500 ₽|
|4 pax||6 500 ₽|
|5 pax||5 900 ₽|
|6 pax||5 600 ₽|