Excursion to Rostov Velikiy
- Стоимость: from 4 130 ₽ / person
- Количество человек: up to 45 people
- Время: from 3 hours
Already in 862 year it was a large city for that time and became one of the main shopping, cultural and educational centers of Russia. Many centuries after the battles experienced, the city managed to survive and not lose the beauty of the sparkling domes of churches, the unique landscapes and crystal clear waters of Black Lake.
Together with the guide we will visit the Spaso-Yakovlev Dmitriev Monastery, the St. Sergius Monastery of the Varnitsky Trinity, The Church of the Savior and many other memorable places that will forever remain in your memory. The walls of the white stone Kremlin and the rich historical past will make the trip not only fascinating and informative, but will also give an opportunity to visit the rich heritage of the city and the state as a whole.
In addition to the excursion program it will be possible to visit:
- Monastery of Spaso-Yakovlev Dimitriev. founded in the XIV century by St. James. The location of the relics of the only Saint XVIII century of Russia, St. Dimitri Rostov the Wonderworker.
- St. Sergius Monastery of the Varnitsky Trinity. the monastery was founded in the XV century. Here in the XIV century, in the House of his parents, the boyars of Rostov, Cyril and Mary, the Reverend Sergius of Radonezh was born.
- Borisogleb monastery. its founders at the end of the fourteenth century were the monks of the Trinity Monastery of St. Sergius Fyodor and Pavel, companions of St. Sergius of Radonezh.
- Church of the Savior. it is located in a historic place, the central square of Commerce.
|Cost per group||Russian||Tourists|
|Group up to 15 people||26 300 ₽||31 300 ₽|
|Group up to 25 people||43 600 ₽||50 600 ₽|
|Group up to 45 people||53 600 ₽||64 600 ₽|
The price includes the services of a guide, comfortable transport and entrance tickets to museums according to the schedule of the tour.
Guide-translator in English, German and French. A guide in other languages: Italian, Chinese, Polish, Spanish, Finnish and others, are available on request.
Can not decide what to choose?
Call us: +7 (929) 545-04-85. We will choose a personalized tour for you!