Excursion to Kostroma
- Стоимость: from 4 370 ₽ / person
- Количество человек: up to 45 people
- Время: from 3 hours
Kostroma is a "living history" with a unique architectural ensemble and historical monuments. Kostroma will acquaint you with such monasteries as Ipatievsky and Nikolo-Babaevsky, the Snegurochka Tower, the Museum of nature and many other interesting attractions.
On this excursion you will delve into the history of our country and discover how Kostroma got this name and you will see the works of the famous painter Boris.
In addition to the excursion program it will be possible to visit:
- Terem Snegurochki - tourist tour of the Terem with puppet show, visit of the ice room, Tea Party - 350 ₽ / person.
- Museum of Nature - зshows the variety of the animal world of the Kostroma region. In the Hall, rare and protected animals and birds are exposed - 100 ₽ / person.
- Museum of flax and birch bark. here seemingly incompatible things are united: flax and birch bark. It was this museum of flax and birch bark that Natalia Pavlovna, originally from the city of Kostroma, built and created in 2005. Fairy-tale towers surrounded by green lawns, flower beds, a stream, Bridges, a well - 100 ₽ / person.
- Museum the Reserve "Kostroma Sloboda" - it is one of the first open-air museums in Russia located in an amazing place," on the arrow", formed by the confluence of the Kostroma and Volga rivers, near the ancient walls of the Ipatiev monastery. The Pearl of the museum, one of the oldest buildings of the iconic wooden architecture of Russia, by right is the multi-tiered Church of the Cathedral of the Virgin from the village of Holm, torn down in 1552. The museum offers interactive programs: "around the stove", "Zadorinki from the deer", "Egoryev day" - 150 ₽ / person.
|Cost per group||Russian||Tourists|
|Group up to 15 people||34 500 ₽||39 500 ₽|
|Group up to 25 people||54 500 ₽||61 500 ₽|
|Group fin to 45 people||64 500 ₽||75 500 ₽|
The price includes the services of a guide, comfortable transport and entrance tickets to museums according to the schedule of the tour.
Guide-translator in English, German and French. A guide in other languages: Italian, Chinese, Polish, Spanish, Finnish and others, are available on request.
Can not decide what to choose?
Call us: +7 (929) 545-04-85. We will choose a personalized tour for you!